I get it! It’s a mess. But it doesn’t have to be.
Digital Marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. It is defined by the use of numerous digital tactics and channels to connect with customers where they spend much of their time: online Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
What are the 5Ds of Digital Marketing?
- Digital Device – audiences experience brands as they interact with business websites and mobile apps typically through a combination of connected devices including smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, TVs and gaming devices.
- Digital Platforms– most interactions on these devices are through a browser or apps from the major platforms or services, that’s Facebook (and Instagram), Google (and YouTube), Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Digital media – different paid, different owned communications channels for reaching and engaging audiences including advertising, email and messaging, search engines and social networks.
- Digital data – the insights businesses collect about their audience profiles and their interactions with businesses, which needs to be protected by law in most countries.
- Digital technology – the marketing technology or martech stack that businesses use to create interactive experiences from websites and mobile apps to in-store kiosks and email campaigns.
Digital Marketing Essentials’ List
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first”. This is the process of optimising your website to rank higher, the channels that benefit from SEO includes websites, blogs and infographics.
- Content Marketing
“Content Marketing is like a first date. If you only talk about yourself, there won’t be a second one”. This term denotes the creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, and customers. The channels that play part in it includes, Blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, online brochures and look -books.
- Social Media Marketing
“Social Media creates communities, not markets”. This practice promotes your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business. The channels that can be used are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google+.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing
“Email Marketing has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches- at scale”. Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with their audiences. The types of emails you might send in an email marketing campaign includes, Blog subscription newsletters, follow-up emails, customer welcome emails and holiday promotions.
“Create Content. Publish Content. Amplify Content. REPEAT!”
What can you expect from us?
Isaac Agency offers a wide range of Marketing Strategies to grow one’s business, which includes the main points listed above, Business Digitalisation, SEO, Content Creation, Social Media Marketing and many more.
Welcome to Tomorrow.